Why should you send money abroad with Revolut? Nowadays, there is a remittance service everywhere. You can send money abroad
- through your bank
- money transfer companies or
- foreign exchange (FX) brokers.
With Revolut, the process of sending money abroad has become even easier. Revolut has made the process very simple. You do not need to worry about calculating your foreign exchange. Revolut enables you to convert money easily, every time you spend or send money abroad.
A lot of questions come to mind when you want to send money abroad. Revolut allows you to quickly answer the following important questions:
- How much does it cost?
- Is my money when I send it abroad?
Read below how can send money abroad with Revolut in 3 easy steps :
Step 1: Open up a Revolut account
Opening an account with Revolut only takes a few minutes, and you set one up directly from your phone.
To complete the opening up of a Revolut account, you’ll need to
- download the app ( get the app on your Android or iPhone mobile device )
- provide your phone number
- set a password and verify your account using the six-digit code that will then be sent to your phone.
Step 2: Add money to your Revolut Card
Make a bank transfer to your Revolut account number or add money instantly by card payment.
To top-up Revolut, first complete downloading the app and signing up for an account. You will then be ready to top-up your account. You can top-up Revolut in 4 easy steps using a debit or credit card:
- Add the card you want to top up from.
- Confirm the amount you want to top up your account with.
- Tap ‘Top Up’ and start spending fee-free!
Step 3: Now send money abroad with Revolut
When using Revolut, you are entitled to free and instant money transfers. You can send money abroad to Revolut users in 30+ countries. You will then get to choose one of over 30 currencies to transfer the money into.
So start thinking of all the reasons why you would want to send money abroad with Revolut. We came up with the following:
- Due to the Corona pandemic, international travel has been affected. Thus, sending money abroad is now a regular thing. Revolt might come in handy if you have loved ones abroad and need to wire over some cash on an ad-hoc or regular basis.
- Do you need to quickly send money abroad because you are planning on buying or selling a property abroad? In this case, you will want to ensure fees and exchange rates don’t impact the transaction. Revolut offer you international bank transfers at the real exchange rate.
- Are you paying school fees for your family? Do you have utility expenses that need to be paid? Simply set up regular international money transfers with Revolut. It allows you to enjoy real exchange rates which take the stress of sending money abroad. That way, your bills are also paid on time.
- Enjoying the sun abroad? Are you a pensioner who receives pension in the UK but live or take extended holidays abroad? Then think about Revolut. It allows you to send money abroad while you are away.
- With a mortgage come payments. Did you take out a mortgage on a foreign property? That comes with certain challenges that Revolut can help you bypass. Simply set up regular Revolut transfers to send money abroad. Then start enjoying the benefits real exchange rates.
- Are you an Expat? You may need to send money back home. Revolut allows you to send money abroad using international money transfers. Using Revolut, you can now move you salary payments on a regular basis or just when necessary.
- Thinking about that boat or Cuban car? Then you will be dealing with large sums of money. To ensure you get the best exchange rate, use Revolut to send money abroad.
- Have you had enough? Now that you have decided on moving overseas, you will want to move your money with you. This is where Revolut comes in handy. You can send money abroad with Revolut and enjoy the local currency all while holding your funds at home.
- The big day is finally here! With it you have to deal with foreign companies for most of the preparations and services for the big day. Are you working to a tight budget? Are payments sporadic and for different amounts? It’s important to check where you can get the best deal each time. Revolut is the best option to send money abroad. Use it to send money various people involved with the planning and keep track of it all using Revolut.
- Do you hold a dollar or euro account? Topping-up your foreign currency accounts is very easy. Simply send the money abroad with Revolut.