APIDays Banking APIs & PSD2 – A MUST-ATTEND Conference!
Interested in APIs? Banking? PSD2? The 2017 APIDays Banking APIs & PSD2 conference in Berlin on the 7th-8th of November is a MUST-ATTEND Conference!
You are invited to the 2017 APIDays Banking APIs & PSD2 conference in Berlin on the 7th to 8th of November – the only event focusing on Banking APIs for open banking and digital transformation in the Fintech industry organized by the world leading API conferences APIDays in collaboration the Open Bank Project team.
Here is what you can expect in Berlin!
The 2017 APIDays Banking APIs & PSD2 conference in Berlin is a MUST-ATTEND event!
The Berlin APIDays Banking APIs & PSD2 conference on the 7th – 8th of November is a MUST-ATTEND event for anyone interested in Open Banking and it’s impact on the industry in a post-PSD2 world: thought leaders and strategists from banks, fintechs, business consultancies – and of course regulators.
Join over 500 attendees at the APIDays Banking APIs & PSD2 Conference in Berlin, to:
- Hear case studies from banks already embarked on their API journey
- Understand the fineprint of PSD2 and how you can leverage it to your advantage
- Connect with key players shaping the APIs Banking sector
- Attend deep-dive workshops and scout which solutions exist in the market
- Gain a crucial understanding of the Open Banking landscape & future trends
Do you have any more questions on the event? CLICK HERE
2017 APIDays Berlin Conference tickets details
Date: 7th-8th of November 2017
Location: Cafe Moskau Karl-Marx-Allee 34, 10178 Berlin, Germany Price:
- Super Early Bird €400
- Early Bird € 500
- Regular € 750
Discount code: OBP-ROCKS